Vortex Café brings the Data Distribution Service (DDS) to Java™-centric systems including mobile devices powered by Android. Vortex Café combines the benefits of the Java programming model with real-time data sharing to enable users to bring next generation Internet of Things (IoT) applications to market more quickly.
- Java-5 PSM (API) for simple and safe programming and exceptional productivity
- Seamless interoperability and integration with the other Vortex products
- 100% Java DDS-version for J2SE (including Android)
- Enables real-time mobile communications and Java-centric systems
- Only DDS on the market designed for Android
- The DDSI protocol stack is optimized for mobility and Android OS
- Pure Java implementation version targeting J2SE JVMs
- Member of Vortex family of IoT products for end-to-end (Device-to-Device; Device-to-Cloud-to-Device) data management capability
Vortex Café is designed for J2SE environments and Android OS.
For further information regarding Vortex pricing please Contact Us.